Human. That's what I am through and through and would like to just be allowed to be human for a few brief moments. Why did I decide to do this? How am I going to run 10 more miles?? Why is this still difficult? How come I wanted to give up today? How come my whole body hurt? How COME THIS ISN'T EASY YET??!?!
Please don't feel compelled to text me the cliche if it was easy, everyone would be doing it. I know that's true but that doesn't take away the reality that today was difficult and I have a case of "human". I want luxury, I want to be this easy, I don't like pain! But yet, I know that's what it takes to get to where I want to go.
I'm not even going to respond to my complaints - I already know - I just need to vent.
**That's about as far as I got when I got up to get a drink and Galen, my dear husband clicked out of the internet. This was supposed to posted about 5 weeks ago. WHOOPS :)
No comments:
Post a Comment